Friday, May 13, 2011

Days 11, 10, 9 & 8 - Strike a pose!

Been wanting to post for the past couple days, but Blogger's been down. So now I'm doing a rushed post before I leave the office for the weekend.

I gave up on trying to get up before dawn this week. Getting rest is more important. And I've still been eating well. Tomorrow is Saturday so I'll have all day to try 6 Week 6 Pack at my leisure.

It's been a long time since I've posted a pic...I really did mean to keep you more visually updated, but better late than never, right?

lunch time stroll in NYC

The angle isn't the most illustrative of change for those of you who don't know me; but for those who do, you can def tell I've dropped a few. :) I promise the next time I post a picture it will be more weight-loss-esque. :D

Til next time...XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment