Monday, August 8, 2011

Healthy Summertime Dips & Side Dishes

A couple weeks ago a friend posted a link on fb to the blog, Food Heaven Made Easy with Wendy & Jess, and I decided to check it out. Loved!

Wendy and Jess are two young ladies, both nutritionists, who are on a mission to show brown communities that we can prepare and eat tasty, healthy food on a budget. Their first video, "$10 Meal Time," drew me in, so I was very excited to see that they've posted a new video, "Herbal Healing." Check the link, or watch it below.

I really admire what they're doing - especially their purpose behind it. Can't wait for more from these ladies!

Episode 2: Herbal Healing from Food Heaven Made Easy on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Hey chica!! Thanks so much for the great blog post. I'm so happy you like the show!! And we love that you are helping to spread the word. Healthy eating CAN be affordable, easy and delish!

    hearts,
    jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jess! Thanks for checking out my blog. I will def keep sharing your posts. I think it's so important for ppl to realize the necessity/impact of healthy eating habits. You both do a great job of plugging the benefits of each food you use very seamlessly. And, beyond saying what's good and why, you tell people how they can prepare/enjoy it. Arming the masses w/knowledge. Doesn't get better than that! Keep up the great work!! :D

    ReplyDelete