Monday, August 1, 2011

Quick Bikini Body Exercises

Came across this article from "The Hollywood Trainer," Jeanette Jenkins. In it, she shares 5 Moves for a Bikini Body, complete with videos and explanation. These moves are simple to do at home, will get your heart pumping, and won't require a lot of time.

I meant to report back on the M100's - the 3 minute workout I posted about last time. Yes, it was as intense as it looked! I only did it on two occasions, and it took me longer than 3mins to get through it each time. That's because I went at a more moderate pace than the guys in the video. Exercises that require a lot of jumping make me really dizzy, really quickly so I was trying to avoid passing out by taking my time with it. I still got my heart rate up, but I paused between each circuit to recover. Def a great quick cardio.

No comments:

Post a Comment