Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 48 - Up and at 'em!

Got up about 9 this morning and repeated yesterday's workout. I'm glad I did it as soon as I got up, otherwise it wouldn't have happened. It's so easy to fall victim to Sunday luxuriation - lol. You know what I'm talking about...You indulge in some R&R (for me it's reading a magazine cover to cover and/or catching up with the DVR), convincing yourself you'll get the workout in later. But then you get hungry...but you're not finished with your DVR...so you tell yourself, "OK, I'll have a light breakfast, digest as I watch TV and then get going in another two hours." Ha! That's a joke because, before you know it, it's noon (maybe later) and you have to take care of some other errands before work the next day. And the workout falls victim to luxuriation. ;p

But not this Sunday! I got up...I got at 'em...and I had a great hour-long workout!!

How about you folks? Did you get your heart rate up at all this weekend? What kind of routines did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment