Saturday, April 2, 2011

Days 51, 50 & 49 - Combining Routines

I've been feeling like a slacker lately...Well, that is to say, I've been slacking lately. Like, for a week-and-a-half lately.

In my defense, I have been exercising (not every day) and eating pretty well (mostly), but not being as strict as I should be. I'm kinda disappointed in myself. This is not easy, but it's too early to start slacking off. I'm not anywhere near my goals yet.

Still, rather than sulk away my sorrows with cookies and chips I'm picking my pace back up. Most of my set back is due to the fact that I've been feeling really drained and tired, so I've been taking multivitamins to both boost my energy and replenish the nutrients my body is lacking.

This morning I really upped the ante: I started out with Level 3, moved on to Debbie Siebers' Slim In 6 Cardio Core Express, and finished it off with Debbie's Slim & 6-Pack. Talk about a workout! But I felt great. I plan on getting up tomorrow to do the same. Trying to get back in the habit before the work week starts.

Hope you all are enjoying the weekend! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment