Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 71 - Praying for Tsunami Victims

This afternoon was a beautiful. A complete contrast to what went on on the other side of the country and in Japan earlier. My heart goes out to Japan and those affected on the west coast and Hawaii...to the families who lost their loved ones...for all the damages.

All these natural disasters that have seemingly been taking place back-to-back are reminders that tomorrow is not promised. We take so much for granted...life...shelter...food...each other...Nothing is promised. I am truly grateful for everyone in my life and all that I have been blessed with.

I hope you all take a moment out of your day to send prayers or warm thoughts to everyone affected by the tsunami. And remember to tell all the special people in your life that you love them. And take more time out to stop and smell the roses.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment