Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Days 82 & 81 - I've hit a wall...and it hit me back

I've been going, going, going...pushing, pushing, pushing; but today I hit a wall.

I haven't been feeling that great for the past couple days, but was still trying to keep up with my daily routine. This morning I woke up and just couldn't. So I gave myself a day of rest. My body needed it. I'll try to pick up where I left off tomorrow. I have three more days left to complete Level 2 and I plan to finish them.

I'm gonna get to bed early tonight to give myself a fighting chance.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sweetie I applaud you for working through the program. It sounds like you system is have withdrawals, hang in there. With regards to the increase in your fibre intake, you need to consume more liquid, years ago I tried one of those nutritional supplements that was high in fibre, and didn't realise I had to increase my fluid in-take; nightmare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! Thanks for the tip!! I have been trying to increase my water, but running to the bathroom every 2 minutes is driving me insane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will run to the bathroom frequently in the beginning, but once your body gets used to the water intake, you will slow down. Yes, more fiber = more water.

    ReplyDelete