Thursday, March 24, 2011

Days 59 & 58 - Walk-a-thon

My body is still thirsting for rest so I haven't been getting up pre-crack-of-dawn. I have been doing a lot of walking though...so I still get some cardio in - even if it's not as vigorous as I'd like it to be. I've been keeping up with my healthy eating habits so I'm not too worried.

Speaking of thirst...One thing I do need to be better at is drinking more water. I've been trying to help my GI tract out with digestion, so I've been drinking less water at mealtimes. Problem is, I usually do most of my drinking before, during and after I eat, so I'm kind of lazy about drinking in between. As a result, I've been a little dehydrated lately. Gotta work on that.

Matter of fact, I'm going to grab a nice, cool glass right now!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment